7 Days Tourist Visa in Dubai
If you have planned only a short visit to Dubai, we recommend that you apply for a 7-day Dubai visa. It’s the perfect visa for either pleasure or leisure. If you have business meetings, conferences or a tourist agenda, and if you can manage it all within a week, then the 7-day visa is perfect for you. If you’re on transit, passing through Dubai and intend to travel to other places from Dubai, the 7-day Dubai visa is perfect for you.
The following are the Dubai visa requirements :
- Fill up the online Dubai visa application form for tourist visa to Dubai. Alternatively, you can call or email us and we’ll help you through every step of the application process.
- You’ll need a passport that’s valid for at least 3 months from the date of departure from Dubai. Make sure your passport has at least 2 blank pages left
- Your visa representative from Rayna will let you know if you need to get a local Dubai guarantor’s supporting letter and documents.
- Clip all your supporting documents to the application form and submit them to your Rayna visa representative
- You can pay the visa fee via cash, credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. Your Rayna visa representative will make all the arrangements for you.
- Once our Dubai visit visa specialists review your application and obtain additional details if any from you, they’ll submit the documents to the UAE consulate.
You will get your Dubai 7-day visa within 4-5 business days, unless there’s an issue with your application, in which case your Rayna representative will sort it out for you.
We ensure swift processing of your visa applications.
We offer support to our customers anytime in the day or night.
Pay your visa fees with a myriad of payment options.
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+97142087445 | +97143858005