90 Days Multiple Entry Tourist & Visit Visa in Dubai
Visitors who want to stay only for a short period of time in Dubai are recommended to apply for a 14 days Dubai visa. So if your visit is for no more than 2 weeks, this Dubai visa is absolutely perfect for you. The 14 day visa is ideal for business or leisure visitors who’re visiting Dubai for short trips, meetings, conferences or on transit to any other country. In that sense, the 14 days visa works as a Dubai transit visa as well, since you can spend quality time in Dubai of a few days and then move on to a different destination.
The Dubai visa requirements for obtaining the 14-days are dependent upon your nationality:
- If you belong to one of the GCC countries, you don’t need to apply for a visa to enter Dubai.
- If you’re a citizen of the 33 countries mentioned in the table below, you can obtain a visa upon arrival at the Dubai International Airport.
- If you’re a GCC resident but not a GCC national, and if you have a good professional standing in your country, you are eligible for a non-renewable 30 days visa upon arrival at the UAE’s approved ports of entry.
How To Apply
If you’re looking for a short visit to Dubai or anywhere in the UAE for business or to catch up with friends and family, contact one of bookdubaivisa.com’s visa specialists. He or she will arrange for a 14-day tourist visa to Dubai for you so that you can enjoy a quick short trip, get your business done and enjoy a few days sightseeing before getting back to your life. The visa process is hassle-free and convenient, and all you need to do is to follow the visa application process as outlined below:
- Fill up the online visa application form for Dubai; provide your name, nationality, primary address, dates of travel and other details. Alternatively, give us a call or email us to enquire about Dubai visas and the application process. We’re always happy to provide you with the guidance you need.
- Gather all supporting documents and clip them to the application form and submit them to your visa representative when you’re applying for the visa.
- Pay the visa fee using your credit card, PayPal or bank transfer or cash deposit, check with your visa representative and they’ll make the arrangements for you.
- Our visa specialists will review your application and get in touch with you for additional details such as flight itinerary, airline tickets, documents of Dubai guarantor, hotel booking voucher, and so on.
- If you don’t need a guarantee for your visa application and stay in Dubai, we will be able to obtain your visa very quickly.
Need Our Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+97142087488 | +97143858005
Why Book with us?
We ensure swift processing of your visa applications.
We offer support to our customers anytime in the day or night.
Easy Payment Options
Pay your visa fees with a myriad of payment options