Dubai, the Middle Eastern desert oasis, is the capital of water parks. From gravity-defying adventurous rides & slides to all-out family fun, the
Dubai Water park
to all. Therefore, if you are coming to Dubai for a vacation, be sure to visit the following water parks.
1. Wild Wadi Water Park
This amazing water park is built on the adventures of Juha, a fabled character from children’s stories. There are 30 rides and adventures that will have you screaming in pure delight. The wave pool here is artificially heated or cooled based on the weather. There are also many restaurants, gift shops, and food carts, so you can easily spend a day, enjoy the rides, eat delicious food and even do some shopping.
Best Time to Visit Wild Wadi Water Park –
Summer vacation, but offseason for those wanting to avoid crowds.
Wild Wadi Timings –
- Sunday – Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursdays: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Fridays: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturdays: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Wild Wadi Location –
Jumeirah Street, next to Burj Al Arab
Wild Wadi Rides –
- Jumeirah Sceirah – Cross your arms and legs and slide straight down inside this scary yet fun-filled enclosed tube.
- Burj Surj – 2 sections of downhill waterslides, 2 spiral spins is what you can experience in a group of 4.
- Master Blasters – Tantrum Alley – Another tube-based ride where you will experience downhill water slides along with 3 exciting tornadoes.
- Dhow and Lagoon – Perfect place for parents who wish to stay near their little ones as they have a great time inside the crystal blue waters.
- Juha’s Journey – A long lazy river made perfect for all ages who wish to experience a soothing and relaxing by the water.
2. Atlantis Water Park
Spread across a staggering 17 hectares, the Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark is a behemoth that has to be experienced. The Shark Safari is a must, as you get to get in the water with special equipment and see sharks and other fish up close. The Cownose Ray Feeding is also not to be, especially by children. This so much to do here, no wonder it is considered as one of the finest Dubai waterparks.
Best Time to Visit Atlantis Water Park
Summer season, but the offseason is the right time for people who don’t like crowds.
Atlantis Water Park Timings
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Atlantis Water Park Location
Atlantis, The Palm, Crescent Road
Atlantis Water Park Rides
- Aquaconda – It is the world’s largest waterslide comprising of dark twisty turns making it perfect for a group of 4 people.
- Zoomerang – Experience a mix sensation of gravity inside the Zoomerango with vertical zooms and mega plummets.
- Poseidon’s Revenge – If speed is what you crave then Poseidon’s Revenge is where you will find it.
- Leap of Faith – A vertical drop is what you will be experiencing inside the leap of faith surrounded by sharks and cownose rays.
- Slitherine – Aka waterslide inside a waterslide that comprises of frenzy turns and twists as you compete with your partner.
3. Laguna Water Park
Laguna Water Park is a laidback place where you can truly unwind and experience wonderful rides, slides, foods, and even themed festivals. Catch the waves, zip down in from a slide, and squeal in delight, as there are many experiences that await you here. This care-free, seaside paradise is one of the most popular water parks in Dubai, and a must-visit for those with small children on a vacation to Dubai.
Best Time to Visit Laguna Water Park
Summer of course, but to avoid heavy traffic, the offseason is good.
Monday – Sunday: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
Laguna Water Park Location
La Mer, Dubai
Laguna Water Park Rides
- Free Fall – With no warnings, the Free Fall is all about plunging down the slide that is going to test your skills on adrenaline.
- Constrictor – The constrictor is perfect for those who don’t mind riding the slide with twisty turns and dark environment.
- The Loop – A tube ride capable of offering a 360degree view of the park that is going to give you scares.
- The Manta – 4 to 6 people can enjoy this ride to experience zero-gravity, twisty turns, and bumps.
- Mad Racer – Compete with your friend one-on-one at the Mad Racer to see who reaches the bottom first.
4. LEGOLAND Water Park
An integral but separate part of the LEGOLAND Theme Park, the LEGOLAND Water Park is home to all the water-related fun and adventures. It still stays true to the theme of Legos and lets you build stuff. You have to build your own raft and get down Lego River. LEGOLAND Water Park has more than 40 rides and activities that will keep you happy and busy throughout the day.
Best Time to Visit LEGOLAND Waterpark
Beat the heat here in summer. Winter is offseason.
LEGOLAND Water Park Timings
Monday – Sunday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
LEGOLAND Water Park Location
Sheikh Zayed Rd, Exit No 5, Opposite Palm
LEGOLAND Water park Rides
- Joker Soaker – This massive playground consisting of steps and slides is perfect for your little ones to enjoy the sun and water.
- Twin Chasers – Is your kid ready to battle and win against a competitor? The Twin Chasers is the perfect destination to witness just that.
- Splash Out – A 60foot drop is going to make your kid scream at Splash Out.
- Red Rush – Perfect for families with their kids to enjoy the ride with twisty turns and bumps.
- Build-A-Boat – Allow your kids to build their own boat with Lego bricks and test how it runs on the water.
5. Splash n Party
Splash n Party is a relatively new water park in Dubai that is a wonderful place made only for children. Yes, the rides are only for the children while the parents can sit and enjoy the juice bar and the restaurant. Each ride is designed to be safe and fun, so you can be completely worry-free. This place is also excellent to host birthday parties and other such events for the little ones.
Best Time to Visit Splash n Party
Monday – Sunday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Al Safa 2, Street 8A, Villa no.1, Jumeirah
Splash n Party Activities
- Splash Pads – Safe and secure, kids could splash about and have a blast on the splash pads.
- Water Slides – Big and quick, the water slides are fun to ride for kids of all ages. Kids never want to leave.
- Juice Bar – Parents and kick back and enjoy a variety of delicious juices while they watch the kids play.
- Restaurant – The restaurant’s menu is full of delicious eats for adults and kids to gorge on.
6. Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
Though this may not be in Dubai, it is nearby in Abu Dhabi that is just a long drive away. In fact, many vacation itineraries of activities in Dubai have a trip to the Yas Waterworld. It is one of the largest water parks in the world and is packed to the hilt with thrilling rides and slides that will get your adrenaline to the max. The Bandit Bomber ride is a must as it is a suspended roller coaster and the longest one in the Middle East. You also get an opportunity to interact with marine animals and other friendly critters. You’d never want to leave Yas Waterworld.
Best Time to Visit Yas Water Park
It’s a good place to see all-year-round.
Yas Waterworld Timings
- Monday to Sunday: 10 AM to 8 PM (except Thursday)
- Thursday: 10 AM to 5 PM and 6 PM to 11 PM (Ladies Day and Ladies Night)
Note: These timings remain the same throughout the year. Still, it would be better to check the official website of the water park before you go.
Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Yas Waterworld Rides
- Dawwama – The world’s first and largest tornado-based water slider making it perfect to experience the adrenaline rush.
- Sebag – All you need is the right technique and win a 6-way race with your competitor at Sebag.
- Amwaj Wave Pool – Experience the gentle pool that is going to delight especially the young ones.
- Al Raha River – A lazy river with gentle water current made perfect for those wishing to enjoy the water while soaking under the sun.
- Tot’s Playground – A friendly and happening playground for young kids to enjoy the slides and water.
7. Pearl’s Kingdom Sharjah
The Pearl’s Kingdom is a part of the stunning Al Montazah Parks. This magical land is not that far away from Dubai. It is located in the beautiful emirate of Sharjah. Hidden galaxies, hidden treasures, magnificent castles and more, this a place that will keep your children busy and happy with so many amazing things they will never want to leave. This park is gaining a lot in popularity and will soon be one of the best in the country.
Best Time to Visit Pearl’s Kingdom
10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Al Khalidia St., Sharjah
Pearl’s Kingdom Featured Rides
- The King’s Palace – This is the best ride to experience some of the mesmerizing views of the park.
- The Great Oasis – The tranquil atmosphere of the Great Oasis is going to help you to relax after a tiring experience at the rides.
- The Fort – Can be seen from a distance before you end up inside the water with a splash.
- Pirate’s Coast – A perfect way to collect hidden treasures for your young kids. Safe and fun.
- Pirates Den – Climb up the top of the castle and slide down to the pool.
There are many wonderful water parks in Dubai that push the limits of imagination. You can always expect something out of the ordinary here. Be it crazy rides, and imaginative foods, you can find it all the Dubai’s waterparks. So, book your Dubai tourist visa,
and make an itinerary full of your favorite places, including the water parks mentioned above for a vacation of a lifetime.