Documents required for Dubai Visa Application
If you’re traveling to Dubai or any of the emirates within the UAE, the first thing you need to know is whether you require a visa to enter the emirate. We have provided all the necessary information here with regard to satisfying requirements for Dubai visa.
GCC Nationals Do Not Require UAE Visa
If you’re a national of any Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) country, then you do not require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. GCC countries include Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. However, this regulation is not applicable to expatriates living within these GCC countries.
Certain Residents of GCC Countries Can Get a Visa on Arrival
Residents of GCC countries who work in professional capacity (corporate managers, engineers, doctors) or do work for GCC public sectors can obtain a visa on arrival at the Dubai International Airport. They can obtain a 30-day non-extendable Dubai tourist visa for themselves and their families upon arrival in Dubai.
The following are the visa on arrival requirements for GCC residents working in approved professions
- Original Passport
- Valid proof showing his or her employment within the GCC country
- Valid residency visa
Nationalities Eligible for Visa-on-Arrival
If you’re a member of the 28 countries of the European Union (EU), America or some far eastern nation, you are eligible to obtain visa on arrival. After arriving at the Dubai International Airport, simply proceed to the Immigration Section and submit your passport. The immigration authorities will stamp your passport with a 30-day visa completely free of charge.
Visa Formalities for Other Nationalities
Other than GCC citizens and nationalities that are eligible for visa on arrival, all other visitors need to obtain a pre-arranged visa in order to enter the UAE. Here are the steps required to apply for your Dubai visa application:
1.Select Your Visa Type
Select your visa from the following list:
- 96-hour 4 days visa, extendable for 26 days
- 14-day Visa, extendable for 16 days
- 30-day Visa, non-extendable
- 90-day Visa, non-extendable
- 30-Day Multiple Entry, non-extendable
- 90-Day Multiple Entry, non-extendable
2.Check your visa eligibility
- You must have a passport that’s valid for at least six months from the date of your proposed visit to Dubai
- Your passport should be machine readable and in good condition
- If you’re a minor, student or a woman, you should be accompanied by your family or someone responsible, if you’re a student, minor or woman.
- You’re not eligible for a Dubai visa if you’ve ever been arrested or convicted within the UAE
- You’re not eligible if you’ve been denied visa or deported at any time
- You need to have a UAE sponsor who can be a tourist company, a hotel, airline, friends or relatives
3.Submitting visa documents
Make sure you complete your visa application with genuine details
- Include one passport-sized colour photograph taken on white background, according to the size specified for visa applications.
- Submit a copy of your passport
- Copies of guarantor’s passport and visa, with at least 3 months validity
- Security amount
- Guarantor’s bank statement for 3 months
If you have a sponsor or guarantor in Dubai, be sure to attach the following documents:
Additional documents, if required:
- Copy of entry/exit pages from your passport, if you’ve visited the UAE within the period of one year
- Details of your travel to any of these countries within the past five years, or if you possess a valid visa to any of these countries: Australia, Canada, USA, UK, European Union, New Zealand, Schengen countries, and Russia.
- Confirmed round-trip air travel tickets and confirmation hotel bookings
4.Make payment for your visa online using a valid credit card
Your visa will be ready within four to five working days and you will receive it electronically attached to email. However, your Dubai visa can be delayed or even rejected due to document inadequacy or incorrect filling of application form. So make sure to follow the Dubai visa requirements checklist thoroughly to ensure your visa gets approved.
Need Our Help?
We would be more than happy to help you. Our team advisor are 24/7 at your service to help you.+97142087488 | +97143858005
Why Book with us?
We ensure swift processing of your visa applications.
We offer support to our customers anytime in the day or night.
Easy Payment Options
Pay your visa fees with a myriad of payment options.