Dubai City Tour - your perfect start in Dubai
The Dubai city tour takes all of 4 hours and gives you the best glimpse of Dubai you can get within a small window. Explore both the glam and historic sides of Dubai. From a historical perspective, you’ll be visiting the Dubai Museum which is housed in the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. There are several artefacts here that reflect the ancient lifestyle and history of traditional Arabs. Jumeirah Mosque, the next historical item on the list is a blend of Islamic and contemporary architecture and is one of the most beautiful mosques in Dubai.
Now for a journey into the glamorous side of Dubai. After checking out the Jumeirah Mosque, we’ll take you to see various magnificent landmarks, such as the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Fountains and the Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that resembles a billowing sail. Then we’ll go to the magnificent Palm Islands, shaped like a crescent, and the Atlantis Hotel. A visit to the beautiful Jumeirah Beach will give you views across the Palm Islands. You can see the Burj Al Arab clearly from the Jumeirah Beach.
We return via the picturesque Sheik Zayed Road through which the Dubai Canal passes. Feast your eyes on the beautiful lights of the canal and the imposing skyscrapers that line the road on both sides. So whether you’re in Dubai to soak up its history, or to experience some glamour and shopping or just to feast your eyes on the landmarks, this city tour takes care of all your requirements.
Dubai Sightseeing Tour Includes:
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world
- Burj Khalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 829.8 meters, is the world’s tallest building